We take great pride in the quality of our products and their ability to stand up to the demands of the clinical environment. We are here to help keep your Burlington aprons in working condition and offer a wide range of repair and alteration services.
Here are some examples of what you can expect from us:
- Replace buckles
- Replace Hook & Loop on paws of select aprons
- Reinforce stitching/binding
- Re-stitch an existing pocket
- Scoop a neckline/armholes
- Raise shoulders
- Pinch side seams or reduce width of frontal aprons
- Lengthening or shortening of paws
- Shortening length of apron (select styles only)
- Add a comfort option such as a belt to an existing apron
Repairs and alterations are made on aprons manufactured by Burlington Medical only. Repairs are made on aprons that are no more than 5 years old. Alterations are offered on tailored aprons that are no more than 6 months old. Alterations are not available on custom or standard aprons. Accessories can be added to aprons that are no more than 6 months old. Please speak with your Account Manager or email email@example.com for specific details.