Currently, only available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. Specifically designed to clean and disinfect X-Ray Aprons. Great for vinyl, plastic, stainless steel, porcelain and all other hard surfaces.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit POs to email@example.com
- X-RAY Apron Cleaner kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi, including MRSA, E. coli and Norovirus.
- X-RAY Apron Cleaner is a 1-step Hospital disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- It eliminates odor-causing bacteria when used as directed.
- It is bleach free, phosphate free, fragrance free, non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive and requires no special protection to use.
- X-RAY Apron Cleaner is safe, can be used in the presence of food and will not harm metal snaps or components like water, peroxide, bleach and alcohol-based products can.
- Aprons can be air dried and do not need to be wiped dry.
- Aprons may be scrubbed and wiped dry after 10-minutes for quick use, or aprons may be sprayed and left to air dry.